Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Blur but sure







Hey all, guess i reli didn't have time to blog, still settling down with "sweet 16" (pfft, ya think?) life in school - so many additional science subjects, so much of school works n tuitions =D coming back most of the time, 5pm, mana ada masa untuk self-study? Already plus tons of homework and tuitions, precious time has been taken up already, yet still gota squeeze some time. Everyday is a systematic day for me:
wake up-school- laugh wif frens- zombified- saturated wif new things i've learnt- homework- Quiet Time- prepare for tomorrowss- zz like a log (once hit the bed, rite away zz soundly =D)
With a glimpse of an eye, my first term exam is NEXT WEEK! bjrgghghrghhj....
"sweet 16"? Not.. BUT, actually quite fun lar :)
I'm gona enjoy my last two years as seniors in school, with all me dearest frens and fun-to-be-with teachers, all these, before stepping out of my comfort zone, out to college, and soon, the corporate world... okok, get back now, i'm still in sixteen yea! =D
Wait for more happenings to come for this March holidays okay? ;)
Now is the busy season for me, heh, nerdy, hectic, fun, blur but sure!!

3 comments:

Maiorem said...

lol you're surely blur.

andrew wong said...

16 is sweet la... but 18 is sweeter!

Daphne said...

haha blur but sure okey...hehe.. cant wait for 18, can see any movies in cinema i want! hee! eh soree ah reply bit late hah =D